Struggles of life sometimes push people from a state of severe depression to the brink of insanity and so it’s important to take care of self. It is said in Ayurveda that lemon is very useful in lunacy and really bring calmness to the mind.It imparts a cooling effect to the body and refreshes the mind.
Cut lemon into two halves and then rub the pieces in turn, on your forehead thoroughly, even a little on the hair at the edges. Follow this routine regularly and if it works then stick to it and make lemon a part of your life.
Grind whole red lentils in lemon juice and make a fine paste of it. Apply this paste on your face and keep it for a period of 45 minutes, then wash it with water. The application of this paste helps in removing black spots from the face.
Good health comes from good digestion and a weak digestion over a long period of time may lead to undernourishment and cause illness in the body. This puts your health at a risk and causes obstruction in your day to day jobs, bringing your life to a complete halt. So, it is important to keep an eye on state of digestion and efforts should be made to make your digestion as good as possible. Check-out some natural remedies for indigestion and some tips for improving your digestive health.
- Drink a mixture of a little dry ginger powder in 50 ml mango juice, this mixture helps to increase digestion.
- Grind 100 gm fenugreek leaves (methi) with 100 gm dill leaves (Soya) and collect the paste in a glass container. Take 5 gm of this paste for belch, which is a result of Indigestion.
- Prunes, salt and black pepper mixed together are good for reducing indigestion.
- Cut two halves of a lemon and sprinkle black pepper powder and black salt on it. Then suck the juice slowly from the lemon, for better digestion
- For indigestion, take half a teaspoon of dry pomegranate powder, thrice a day.
- Cut a small piece of ginger and take the skin off. Rub a lemon on it and sprinkle some salt over it. Chew this piece before a meal; it is really good for digestion.
- Chewing cardamom after meal helps in better digestion.
- Have two oranges or two ripe guavas after your meal, this is helpful in reducing gas and indigestion.
- Drinking buttermilk along with a meal is very good for digestion.