A beautiful glowing skin is essential for a radiating personality. No matter how fit you are, if your skin is dull; it will rate you low on the parameters of good looks. Well, apart from your topical cosmetics, there are natural substances which can be used to get excellent results for your skin, making it healthy and beaming with life. Take a look at some natural ways to obtain glowing skin.
- Take a bowl of unboiled milk and put a pinch of salt in it. Mix well and apply on your face with cotton. This will bring glow to your face.
- Take 10-15 flowers of jasmine (Chameli) and grind them well. Apply this paste on your face to get a naturally glowing skin.
- Take 5 gm turmeric powder and 20 gm of Indian lilac leaves (Neem) powder. Mix them well in butter and apply the paste on your face for a soft and glowing skin.
If you are fond of black hair but do not wish to use a hair color, then the only way of getting it is through natural resources. Take a look, as how to use fruit and leaves of mango tree and Indian Gooseberry to get black and shinning hair. Use these black hair tips regularly to get the desired results.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of powdered gooseberry in half a liter of water. Put some lemon juice in it (half a lemon). Wash your hair daily with it, your hair will become naturally black.
- Take 1 kg clarified butter (ghee), 250 gm liquorice (mulethi) and 1 kg gooseberry juice and heat them on a low flame. When all the water evaporates, preserve the mixture in a glass jar. Use frequent applications of this mixture on your hair. The color of your hair turn naturally black.
- Take some leaves from a soft branch of mango tree and make a paste of it. Apply this paste on your hair. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash with water. It will help in hair growth and turn them naturally black.
- Take some mango leaves and some green skin peel of unripe mango. Grind them together and mix it with oil. Keep the mixture in the sun in a glass jar for some time. This oil stops hair fall and turn hair naturally black.
- The oil of mango stone when applied to the hair turns white hair black and does not let black hair go white easily. It is also good for treating dandruff and stops hair fall.
Take a look at a few home remedies for pimples using natural resources. Use these methods regularly to get rid of pimples and get the desired results.
- Burn some leaves of Indian lilac tree (neem) and collect its ash. Then mix the ash with vaseline and apply it regularly on the pimples. Your pimples will clear soon.
- Chew 3-4 leaves of Indian lilac tree with one teaspoon of jaggery (Gur) 2-3 times a day. It helps in purifying the blood, causing pimples to disappear. Impure blood is one of the strong reasons for pimples.
- Apply the onion juice on the pimples frequently. The pimples will slowly disappear.
- Take the root of sacred fig tree (peepal). Rub it on a stone piece by adding a few drops of water. Collect the paste and apply it on the pimples. They will heal faster.
A clear face is a yearning of every individual, be it a male or a female. Acne and pimples are a result of strained body with lack of attention to personal care. They may also occur due to oily skin, and during peak years of adulthood because of hormonal changes. Skin type also plays important role here. Oily skin is more prone to acne and pimples. Pimples should never be busted with hands, as they may leave a permanent scar. Here are a few natural home remedies to treat pimples naturally.
- Make a paste of ¼ teaspoon of lemon juice, ¼ tea spoon of turmeric powder and a pinch of salt in some water. Lukewarm it and then apply it on the face. Leave for 5-7 minutes, wash it with cold water. Repeat the process once a week for a pimple free face.
- Grind some pieces of root of Indian Lilac tree (neem) in water and apply on the face to get rid of acne and pimples
- Grind Nutmeg (jaiphal) and red sandalwood in water and apply on your face to get rid of pimples.
- Gently, rub the peel of fresh orange fruit on the face. Repeat the process every day, slowly pimples and black marks on the face will disappear.
- Take equal quantities of lemon juice, holy basil (tulsi) juice and Negro coffee (kasundi) juice and mix them well. Keep the mixed juices in a glass container in sunlight. When the mixture thickens apply it on the face with cotton, this helps to clear pimples on the face.
- Take some colocassia leaves and burn them to collect their ash. Prepare a mixture by mixing the ash with mustard oil. Apply this mixture regularly on the pimples before bed time. This helps in removing pimples.
- Take some roots of bitter gourd plant and grind it to make a paste of it. Apply this paste on the pimples to clear them.